Water Filter - Under Sink 5 in 1
"Change the Way you drink Water."
*Deliveries within 3-5 working days.
Learn more about the filter:
5 stage filtration system: PP+CTO+UDF+T33+UF
- PP: PP COTTON FILTER
PP cotton filter is a pretreatment filter, which is used to filter the raw water and filter the sediment, debris, rust and suspension of the water.
- CTO: COMPRESSED ACTIVATED CARBON FILTER
Compressed activated carbon filter can remove the residual oxygen in water, disinfection byproducts, organic matter, humus, harmonia, odor and so on.
- UDF: PRE-ACTIVATED CARBON FILTER ELEMENT
Pre-activated carbon filter can effectively adsorb the raw water in the different color, odor, oxygen, halogen and other substances.
- T33: REAR COMPOSITE FILTER ELEMENT
Remove the residual chlorine in the water, chemicals, color, smell, and filer fine impurities.
- UF: ULTRA FILTRATION MEMBRANE FILTER ELEMENT
Ultra-filtration membrane filter can remove solid impurities, suspended solids, colloids, impurities, bacteria, viruses and other harmful substances in water.
- This product only applies to municipal tap water
- This product must be installed by a professional, users do not disassemble themselves
- If the water pressure is higher than 0.4Mpa, install the pressure reducing valve in the water inlet
- The specific replacement filter cycle according to the actual water quality and water around the identified
- Rated net water: 3.7L/min - Rated pressure: 0.4MPa
- Applicable water temperature: 4 - 38℃
- Applicable water quality: Municipal tap water
- TShell material: PP (polypropylene)
- Suggested replacement period: 6 - 9 months